Our Clinic Offers-
- Child, Family and Senior Friendly
- TV's Over the Chairs
- Accepting New Patients
- Same Day Ceramic Crowns
- Direct Billing to Most Insurance Plans
- Located in a Brand New, Exciting Location in West Camrose With All of the Same Comforts
COVID-19 Response- May 14, 2020
GREAT NEWS- LivDental is open for ALL dental services as of May 14, 2020 and for Dental Hygiene services on May 19, 2020.
Some of the Alberta Dental Association and College safety guidelines for dental clinics include the following:
– only asymptomatic patients and those who pass COVID-19 screening will be able to access services in the clinic.
– all patients will be screened for symptoms and temperature upon arriving in Clinic. All staff will be screened twice daily.
– increased high contact areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
– patients will be required to wear masks to and from their appointments, and will have to practice physical distancing within the clinic while not undergoing treatment.
We have implemented all guidelines from the ADA&C and the provincial government and look forward to serving our patients again!
Our patient and staff safety will continue to be our #1 priority. Please call 780-672-3033 or visit LivDental.ca to book an appointment.
Providing A Wide Variety of Treatment Options
It’s no secret that taking care of one’s teeth is an important task. At livdental, Dr. Cahoon, Dr. McCorkill and their team of knowledgeable dental hygienists and assistants serve the community with dental treatments for men, women, and children. Our family friendly office with over-the-chair TVs can help our patients feel at ease.
Our dentists take an educational approach to dentistry to help every patient form healthy dental habits. Often, both children and adults need assistance on understanding how to protect their teeth and gums, and can benefit from brushing and flossing tutorials provided by our oral care professionals. To schedule an appointment, please call livdental at (780) 672-3033!
- Dental Implants
- Check-Ups & Cleanings
- Sedation Dentistry
- Dental Extractions
- Tooth Coloured Fillings
- Emergency Dental Procedures
- Aesthetic Dental Services